Tuesday, February 22, 2011

InvenTORI

Through out this experience I am sure that a lot of revelations will be made about myself, not only by myself, but also the people who read this blog as well. Like all of my topics I will be very forth coming, that is why I find it best to come out in the open and tell you 3 vital things that may make or break our relationship. I love puns; I love Tori Spelling and I LOVE TORI SPELLING PUNS.  
Yep, you heard right. Some of you are probably thinking "What the frock, Tori Spelling?" And the other halves are probably thinking, "Did she really just say, what the frock?" 
The pun fascination started long before Darren Star invented Carrie Bradshaw, and has just become a way of life for me. Saying or hearing a clever pun is just as good as the way a new outfit feels when you put it on and step out in it for the first time. Some examples.... My birthday is affectionately named (by me) JESSMAS since it is 9 days before Christmas, some girls have bachelorette parties I had a JESSLORETTE. And just when you were thinking you're not the biggest fan of puns (and really how could anyone not be) if you're reading this blog, the title, yep, pun!
Now on to the more pressing matter, Tori. It all started when I stumbled upon her reality show a couple of years ago, "Home Sweet Hollywood"(pun) and like a magnetic force the remote could not move past the channel. As I watched her and her life with Liam, Stella, and Dean I realized that we had so much in common. She was and is doing everything I strive to achieve, she writes books (sTORI Telling, Uncharted terriTORI, and Mommywood, pun pun pun), designs clothes (Little Maven), plans events, is a mother, a wife, and now a boutique owner!!!!
Last week, in the San Fernando Valley of Cali-forn-i-a, Tori opened her first boutique called InvenTORI. After years of collecting antique and vintage house wares she decided to open a store to house and sell her finds, along with some of their favorite items that she uses and loves enough to put in her store for others to indulge in as well. If you're in Cali I would love if you stopped by and told me how incredibly innovative and inspiring InvenTORI is.... I’m also a sucker for alliteration. 

This installment has been brought to you by the letter "P" and is dedicated to Ms. Spelling my future boss. If you type it, it will come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment